2006 American Eagle 20th Anniversary Gold & Silver Coin 2pc Set
- 20th-anniversary for the American Eagle bullion coins!
- Limited number of just 20,000 2-coin sets!
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver and 1 Troy oz of actual gold.
- The face values of $1 (USD) and $50 (USD) are backed by the United States.
- Silver Eagle coins have Walking Liberty and the heraldic eagle.
- Gold Eagles feature the Liberty design and American bald eagle.
- Includes W mint marks from the West Point Mint.
- Set features a 2006 American Eagle Silver Coin and 2006 American Eagle Gold coin.
Burnished American Eagle coins have distinctive visuals that set them apart from the bullion and proof versions of the coin. Each one has a matte finish compared to the visual appeal of the other coins. The coins also have W mint marks from the West Point Mint.
On the obverse of the American Eagle 1 oz Silver coin in this set is the Walking Liberty design from Adolph A. Weinman. It depicts Liberty walking toward the sun on the horizon. The reverse of the American Eagle 1 oz Gold coins includes the Liberty image from Augustus Saint-Gaudens. Considered Americas greatest 20th-century design, it captures Liberty in front-facing relief walking toward the viewer with a torch held out in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
The reverse field of American Eagle Silver coins in this collection has the heraldic eagle of the United States. The reverse of the American Eagle Gold coins in the set offers the depiction of the family of American bald eagles.
Burnished American Eagle Silver and Gold coins have been available since 2006 with the exception 2009 and 2010 when the collection was suspended amidst intense demand for bullion versions of both coins. This set includes one each of the 2006 dated Burnished American Eagle 1 oz Silver Coin and Burnished American Eagle 1 oz Gold Coin.
This is a stock photo and may not be the exact set you receive.