2007 Silver Proof Set
- U.S. Mint Silver Proof Coin Set housed in its original plastic holders. Includes all original mint packaging.
- First year of production for the Presidential Dollar coin program!
- The Presidential Dollars are kept in their own separate box, being kept together with the other coins in their box with a tidy slip-cover. Each features its own C.O.A.!
- Features 14 coins in total; a proof example of a 2007 Sacajawea Dollar, Kennedy Half Dollar, Roosevelt Dime, Jefferson Nickel and Lincoln Cent as well as proof examples of the 5 State Quarters released for the year and the new Presidential Dollar coins!
- The 5 State Quarters released in 2007 were Montana, Washington, Idaho, Wyoming and Utah! Each one of the State Quarters are composed of 90% Silver!
- The 4 Presidential Dollars released in 2007 were George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson and James Madison!
- Mintage of 875,050 sets.
- Both the Kennedy Half Dollar and Roosevelt Dime in this set are composed of 90% Silver!
This is a stock photo and may not be the exact set you receive.
There are no reviews yet.