The 2014 United States Mint Silver Proof Set was issued at $53.95. The set contains the following 14 coins struck at the United States Mint at San Francisco.
- Four Presidential $1 Coins individually honoring Warren G. Harding, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert Hoover, and Franklin D. Roosevelt;
- Five America the Beautiful Quarters® Program coins honoring Great Smoky Mountains National Park (Tenn.), Shenandoah National Park (Va.), Arches National Park (Utah), Great Sand Dunes National Park (Colo.), and Everglades National Park (Fla.);
- One Native American $1 Coin with a reverse that depicts a Native American man offering a pipe while his wife offers provisions of fish, corn, roots, and gourds. In the background is a stylized image of the face of William Clark’s compass highlighting “NW,” the area in which the expedition occurred;
- One Kennedy half–dollar coin;
- Roosevelt dime coin;
- One Jefferson 5–cent coin (nickel);
- Lincoln one–cent coin (penny).
The dime, half–dollar, and five quarters are all struck in lustrous 90 percent silver. All coins bear the “S” mint mark of the United States Mint at San Francisco. Each set includes a Certificate of Authenticity.